At Agape Senior Solutions, we offer the following services to clients in the Atlanta Metro-Area
Our goal is to provide peace of mind to families, knowing their elderly loved ones are aging gracefully in an environment that is safe, healthy, and thriving in the home or assisted living.
The Senior Placement Advisor’s job is to recommend, guide, represent as your advocate, and help with resources for a smooth transition! Should you have any questions about our services or any of our partnered communities please give us a call. We are happy to help you in any way we can! We have many years of experience in the industry. We are female owned and operated and most importantly, we love what we do!
A senior placement agency provides placement services specifically tailored to meet the needs of seniors in need of an appropriate residence. Like any type of agency or business, senior placement agencies can vary considerably in their quality, professionalism, and integrity.
1. Make sure your professional has visited each community prior to recommending the place to you. A good advisor knows their partnered communities.
2. Ask how long they’ve been in business and find out how they’re paid. Usually they are paid a marketing fee from the assisted living facilities. This is how they are free to their clients.
3. A good Senior Placement Advisor is trained and understands assisted living state rules and regulations.
4. Ask if they’ve ever worked in an Assisted Living Facility and also if they’ve attended any type of training.
5. Ask them if they’ll accompany you on tours and if not, how they plan to represent you.
6. You should have a consult/assessment prior to going on tours. Ask the Senior Placement Advisor to tell you about the facilities prior to tours. You don’t want to waste your time or the facility’s time on tours that don’t match the criteria and amenities you are looking for prior to visiting.
7. If you’re working with a national online senior placement firm, ask them if they plan on giving your personal contact information to multiple facilities. Be prepared to receive numerous phone calls from the many facilities they refer you to.
8. Local Senior Placement Agencies (like Agape!) typically don’t give your personal contact information since they work as the advocate/middleman.
9. A Senior Placement Advisor will give you options and not steer you in any particular direction or choose the facility for you.
10. A Senior Placement Advisor should never make any promises and should ALWAYS be transparent. Keep in mind, the final approval for choosing an assisted living facility is made by YOU.